Instructions for the Tasks V1 Android Sample
- Install Java (requires 6 or higher)
- Install Mercurial (requires 1.6 or higher).
- Unzip Gradle
- Install either Android
Studio (which bundles the Android SDK) or just Android SDK if you don't want to
use Android Studio. Set your
ANDROID_HOME to the Android SDK installation directory, which for Android Studio is in the
- Install google-play-services.jar
The first time you run this sample, you will need to install the google-play-services.jar. You can either do it through Eclipse, or by running the "mvn install" command.
Register Your Application
- Visit the Google Cloud
console flow for the Google Tasks API.
- If necessary, sign in to your Google Account, select or create a
project, and agree to the terms of service. Click Continue.
- For Platform select "Android".
- Click on "APIs" under "APIs & auth" in the left sidebar and make sure "Tasks API" is
hg clone https://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client.samples/ google-api-java-client-samples
Set Up Project in Android Studio